Partner in Pet Food CZ s.r.o.
Last modified: May 25, 2018
- Cookies, for example, allow the website to recognise the user when a user has visited the site earlier, or help identify which part of the site is the most popular, which parts the users are visiting, and for how long they stay there. By analysing this kind of information, the Company can adjust the website to the needs of users and can provide a more diverse users experience. By the help of cookies the Company can also ensure that the information that is displayed on a user’s next visit will meet the users’ expectations.
- The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy unilaterally with effect subsequent to such modification, subject to the limitations provided for in the laws and with advance notification to the Applicants in due time, if necessary. The Company may modify this Policy especially when it is required upon changes in the laws, the practice of the data protection authority, business needs or employees’ needs or any newly revealed security exposures. Upon request, the Company will send a copy of the latest updated version of this Policy to individuals.
- The users can configure their web browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify the user when a cookie is sent to the user’s computer. Each web search is different so the „Help” menu in the search engine can help users change cookie settings. For more information on the nature of cookies and to disable them, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/. The https://www.nutrilovepetfood.com/ website is designed to work with cookies so turning them off can affect the usability of the site and prevent the user from taking advantage of all of it.
- For most frequently used browsers menu options for managing cookies:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Google Analytics provides additional ways to unsubscribe from Google Analytics services: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
- The Company provides the list of the cookies used by the Company in the table below. In addition, the Company can also identify technically whether the user has previously accepted this Policy.
|Name of Cookie
||Why it is necessary for the website and what functionality does it offer to the user?
What data are accessible?
||The cookie used by the Company (first party cookie).
||The purpose of the cookie is to identify the user. The Company stores the language chosen by the users and the time spent on the Company’s website. The Company does not record what other website are visited at by the user.
|During the user’s operations on the site (session). Cookies configured for this purpose are automatically deleted by closing the web page.
||The cookie used by the company’s service provider (third party cookie).
||The cookie allows to count the visits and traffic resources on the website to measure and improve the performance of the website using Google Analytics. Further information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage