Nutrilove – sellection of steamed fillets with delicious chicken or ocean salmon in sauce is high quality feed for adult cats that can be used also as a tasty reward.
Nutrilove Sterile - (fresh chicken 17%, dried poultry (23% chicken), total chicken 40%) is high quality feed developed specially for sterile cats. With fresh chicken. Balanced minerals to maintain a healthy urinary tract.
Nutrilove Adult – (fresh chicken 17%, dried poultry (23% chicken), total poultry 40%) is high quality feed for adult cats of all breeds. Contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat.