Date published: 08.05.2017
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – Partner in Pet Food Polska Sp z o.o., a limited liability company with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, at Szamocka Street no. 8, registered in the business registry by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with number KRS: 0000017154, tax ID: 619-17-90-469
- Web page / website – at the URL http://www.nutrilovepetfood.com.
- User – the natural person viewing the website contents.
§ 2 Personal data
- From the Website level, the User may sign up for a newsletter distributed by the Administrator. In order to register the User needs to fill in in a newsletter registration form, providing certain personal data, i.e. e-mail address.
- In accordance with the above the Administrator is considered as data processor regarding the personal data provided by the User, within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883).
- The Administrator shall only process the User’s personal data for the purpose of sending the newsletter to the User.
- The User provides his/her personal data voluntarily, due to the fact that such information is necessary to register for the newsletter.
- The Administrator warrants the confidential treatment of all the personal data provided to it.
- Personal data is collected with proper care and duly safeguarded and protected from unauthorized access, processed in compliance with and on the basis of the terms prescribed in detail in:
- Electronic Supply of Services Act of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422),
- Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182),
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004, on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational requirements applicable to information technology systems and hardware used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
- The User shall have the rights prescribed by the above specified legislative acts enumerated in section 3 above, particularly to:
- review their personal information,
- request that their personal information be completed, updated, corrected, or its processing be temporarily or permanently withheld, or the data be deleted if incomplete, outdated, false, or if such data was collected in breach of the law, or if such data has become unnecessary for achieving its original intended purpose.
§ 3 Cookies
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and thereafter accesses the information contained in these files for statistical purposes, to trace the User’s activity on the Website, for re-marketing purposes, and to ensure proper functioning of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User of such Web browser configuration options that prevent storage of cookies on the User’s end device. However, in that case, the User may encounter difficulties when using the Website.
- The Administrator points out that cookies can be deleted by the User when saved by the User, using adequate Web browser functions, software applications or utilities available in the User’s operating system.